What are my plans for Today?
1) Go visit and accompany kak ana in KPJ Selangor Specialist in Shah Alam. See how baby damia is doing ;)
2) Maybe go to Jalan Kenanga to check out the wholesale clothing thingy.
3) Go eat!!
4) Check out other places rather than just Jalan Kenanga.
5) Do nothing. Do nothing. Do nothing. .. oh my..
6) Wait for Huzir to finish his work.
I guess, that's it.
Yesterday, I was damn bored. Since Huzir got work in KLCC, so I went there. By LRT. Straight from LRT station near my house. Taman Jaya, straight to KLCC. oh how convenient! Nabila dropped me at the station while she's off meeting her friend. It's been a long time since I take the train. :P
By the time I reached there, around .. 3 something, huzir finished his work, so we went for shopping. ;P I bought this two lovely headband. One with a feather thingy and another one is a big silver ribbon. Just gorgeous. :) :D
Oh no! I just spend another 50 Ringgit Malaysia!
No comments:
Post a Comment