Supposed, today, I wanna go to UiTM Segamat to pick up my cousin+best buddy+partner in crime+my sayang, Syahidah. BUT, her bf has already cop her for today. So, I guess, will be meeting her tomorrow! *Syedah, u better be free! :P *
Nothing is new here. Except that I got a new maid WHICH I don't want to talk about it. I dislike her. Maids nowadays, .. they work because they are forced to work, so, they become..... whats that call,yea... mm.. berkira. NOT LIKE LAST TIME. Maid last time, aahhh, I adore them so much! Anyways, she sux. Full stop.
Another 4 days till raya! Can't wait. Because I'll be raya-ing my friends' house later on. It has been a long time since I met them. Amni *ooppss, Amni is in Korea.*, Jaja!, Syedah!, Nadira!, Mutiara!, Nasha!, Syara!, who else yea? There are so many ;)
AND, yes, probably Huzir will come down and raya at my house on .. maybe on the third day of raya because he have to work on the 4th day of raya. Yeayyyyy Hip Hip Horray!!!
*Ariff, ikutla sekali huzir datang BP. Temankan huzir. kalau boleh, angkut yam sekali. hehehe *
No comments:
Post a Comment