Sunday, September 13, 2009

Its shopping time!

Can I just skip all the nonsense intro and just straight to the part where I tell you guys what I did the whole day, what had happened, what did I buy. Okay. Here goes.

I accompanied my sister Nabila to buy baju kurung for raya at Ampang Park. So, she bought one baju kurung batik and it is simply gorgeous. After that, I went out with Huzir later on in the evening. We went to Timesquare because I was planning to buy shoes for raya, and white shirt, AND also rollers for my hair.

The first shop is ... hurmm.. whats the shop's name again.. hurmmm.. ESARLI? Oh gosh. What brand is that. Haha Honestly, the shoes were terrible. Not my taste. But I managed to spot one of a kind shoe at the shoe rack by the time I entered the shop. See, my eyes can spot nice ones. :P and yes, I bought it. Im so happy because it is cheap, and nice! :D



For Raya!

Then, I went into sooo many shops in Timesquare to find the perfect white shirt. NOT NICE! Fine. While for Huzir, he bought this very nice shirt for work. CHEAP, AND NICE. woot woot. I like it. ok. Then, our plan is to go to Pavilion. and we WALKED from Timesquare to Pavilion and singgah Lot 10. I know you guys might think...

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?? TAKE A WALK FROM TIMESQUARE TO PAVILION??


Thought it would be nice and romantic to have a long walk just me and Huzir. I forgot that we are in Malaysia. =.="

In Pavilion, we went to ZARA. Huzir bought himself pants for work. *Everyone buying clothes for raya, but he bought clothes for work. =.=" *

Since fasting month begun, I didn't really went out to shopping mall. So, when I went to Pavilion, I was surprised to see TWO new shops that really makes me wanna splurge all of my money in that shop!

1) Accessorize
2) Cotton On (This brand is from Australia. Nabila used to buy many clothes from that store when she stayed Melbourne last time. And now, I'm loving it. It's cheap!.... I mean, it is affordable fashion. Buy 2 shoes for RM60, Buy 2 clothes for RM120. See?)

We break fast in Pavilion with just Fresh Watermelon Juice because the food court is full and packed with people. So, we waited around 8 something and had our meals. AND YET, I still couldn't find any white shirt anywhere. That is so frustrating.

We got tired, so we headed back to Timesquare. My feet are killing me at the moment. We singgah Sungei Wang. I ended up buying purple shirt from PDI. I don't know why I bought it. It is totally unnesessary! But, it is quite nice and casual. Oh yea, I bought rollers for my hair. I just bought it and I don't know how to choose but I just buy what the shop have. I bought it for RM4 for 2. So, basically, RM2 each packet, which contains 10 rollers each. :D

Oh, How I love cheap things. I just spend less than RM150 which I bought many things. Usually, RM150 is for only one item. I am so happy. $.$

The rest of the day, we took pictures. :D


In ESARLI.

The picture is a bit clearer. :)

Oh, Huzir also bought this tshirt and he wore it straight away. I asked him to buy because he looks so.. handsome, stunningly charming, and sexxaayyy. Just shhhhhhh if you don't agree. :P

I don't know what he's trying to do. :P

.........






One more thing. I watched THE UGLY TRUTH. It is soooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooo FUNNY! two thumbs up. Go and watch it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment