I have baju kurung for raya.
I have a matching kinda-new-handbag.
But I don't have any kasut raya! oh gosh. Mayday! Mayday!
I was thinking to buy not-so-high-heels from Charles & Keith. Their collections are awesome! I love it. But, I'm on tight budget now. *since Nabila's purse gone missing, I am her finance supporter at the moment, before mama really bank in some money for her =.=" *
SO, I was thinking to buy heels from .. hurm.. where? BATA? oh no no no. Does Nichii sells shoes?? I wonder.. I think I'm gonna check out at Timesquare. There are LOTS of cheap shoes. AND HOPEFULLY, really, I really hope that the shoes are nice. And not the LALA type kind of shoes, with shape of hearts la, or nonsense red ribbon with white polka dots la. that is just..... okay. full stop. you get the point.
How I wish that Marshall's collection do sells here in Malaysia. The shoes are extremely gorgeous for cheap shoes. If we do the calculations and all, the prices are around RM50-Rm70 ONLY! hey, that is quite cheap for a gorgeous stunning shoes.
So, this is Marshalls.
Look at these babies. I'm loving it now.
And even their clothing store are.. drop dead gorgeous!Keep on dreaming, Sabrina.
No comments:
Post a Comment