Monday, September 21, 2009

My raya starts in the afternoon. :D

So, this year, our raya is a little bit different. We woke up in the morning, help out with the lemang and all, and we had our lemang too. Eating session. After that, EVERYONE in the house went to sleep in the afternoon. haha So, we didn't take any family pictures in the morning but we took pictures in the evening. :D
Here are some shots that we took in the garden :)

My family.
From left: Kak ana, MAMA, PAPA, Nabila, Kak ain and Me :)



With Mama.



I'm a superman! I wanna fly away to meet my baby :(

AND,
I LOVE THIS PICTURE. I LOVE WHAT MY FATHER DID WITH THIS LIVING ROOM. :D



I got a lot more pictures but since the connection sucks, I'll post it later on :D

No comments:

Post a Comment