Tuesday, September 29, 2009

All I think is money.

I was doing some thinking yesterday. I was thinking, if I want money, if I need money, I should be doing something and earn it myself. I was thinking to open a business. An online business to be easy. All I could think is online shopping blog.

What do you think?

I think, it's a good idea. Because, this so-called business doesn't need A LOT A LOT of time. I can do it at home, anytime. AND, I was thinking to sell it cheap, affordable BUT nice. AND it will not bother my studies, at all. Yes, It is gonna be hard at the beginning, because I need to 'advertise' my existence in the market, I need to gain people's trust as there are many people who doesn't believe this sort of buying online thing. AND, I need to keep my customers happy, but I will get it over with, right?

I want to make this work. I want this business to be a reality. I will start working on this project ASAP. And who knows, I can start saving my own money for my future.

BUT FIRST, who knows any clothing wholesale? *I knew a lot of clothing wholesale but Im still looking for the gorgeous dress,tops,pants etc.* Maybe I could check out the clothes, and then decide to buy or not. Do tell me if you guys have friends that are selling their clothes (wholesale). :D I appreciate that. :)

My theme for this online shopping blog gonna be .. elegant, NO LALAS!, funky, and gorgeous. AND maybe something different. I'll come up with something later. ;)

I need to get my own money now. and SAVE IT!

4 comments:

  1. all i think is money too. we really need to start saving seriously babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adik, kat jalan kenanga is a place u can buy in bulk and clothes lawa giler...

    sila pegi and sediakan duit saja and u can start sell online.

    good luck.

    btw jalan kenanga is behind hang tuah nye monorail ke lrt tu..

    ReplyDelete