Sunday, September 13, 2009

Leaving?

Today is the last day, I think, that I will update my blog. I'm going back Johore tomorrow! First thing in the morning. :D *Excited!*

Sooo, I'm planning to post as many entries as possible. Random Entries. Anything that I feel like posting it ;)

Okay. Now, I'm having an ache on my shoulder. I kept on thinking what makes my shoulder ache. Silent. Pause. Thinking.

I think it's because of my handbag. I mean, seriously, my handbag is heavy! I don't know, I put so many things inside my handbag, afraid that I might need them anytime. So, this post, I'm gonna share with you, What are the STUFF that I put into my handbag. ;)


So, this is my current handbag. Vintage. Me like. :P



Lets seeeeeeee...

1) My Guess Purse - of course! No purse, no life! Cannot survive without my purse.

2) IN2IT natural finish 2-way powder foundation QF 03 Harvest - This is a very essential item that I must bring everywhere I go.

3) Two small bottles of hand sanitizer - One is from Ginvera Anti-Bacteria, another one is from Dettol Instant hand sanitizer. OOOHHHHH this is a must have item to bring everywhere. H1N1 is sooo scary okay. Use hand sanitizer, for goodness sake!

4) REXONA Women deodorant free spirit - This is so important. I need to have this to feel confident. ALL THE TIME.

5) REVLON eye shadow - Just in case, if I'm going anywhere somewhere special, I need to put this on. ;P

6) ED PINAUD Paris Lip Gloss - This one also just in case.

7) REVLON colorstay Eyeliner - Yes. this is a must! to put a drama on my eyes. ;)

8) REVLON foundation Nude color with a triangle sponge. Just In case only.

9) One pair of round gold earing - If I'm in the mood to wear earings, then I have one in my handbag. hehe

10) My car keys.

11) House keys.

Well, thats it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment