Sunday, September 13, 2009

Alamanda Putrajaya

I went to Alamanda Putrajaya just now. Freakingly tired. My legs are killing me, silently. Seriously!
Break fast with Spicy Chicken Mcdeluxe :D and went shopping. Again. I know. AT LAST, I saw this one nice long white shirt in Nichii. I bought it! :D

......

I just noticed that, lately my previous entries have been about shopping shopping and shopping. gosh. you guys must be bored.

Well, don't be. =.=

Conversation between me and Huzir in Alamanda. I was asking him to promise me that he won't be naughty or miang while I'm not around, when I'm in Batupahat. And I made promises to him too.

Me: B, nanti I balik BP, u jangan notty notty. U notty, I lempang u kuat kuat.
Huzir: Janji tak notty notty.
Me: Jangan nak gatal gatal dengan perempuan lain. Pergi kerja, jangan notty notty. Kerja cari duit saje.
Huzir: Iye. I janji.
*I keep on asking him to promise me. Tak puas hati that he just said he promised not to do those things ONLY.*
Me: Jangan nak gatal gatal kalau ex u tetibe contact contact you. nak raya macam ni. I tak boleh online dekat BP ni, jangan nak gatal gatal dekat Internet.
Huzir: Janji tak. Takde nye orang nak dekat I dah.
Me: Ape u tau.
Huzir: Iye. I janji tak.
Me: Kalau ade perempuan gatal gatal, u jangan nak gatal gatal balik.
Huzir: Semua orang da tak suke I da, b.
Me: Ada je. U jangan nak bagi respond. I bagi pelempang nanti.
Huzir: Iye, sayang.


Silent. Pause.
I started the conversation again.

Me: B, janganla notty notty time I tak ada nanti.
Huzir: Sayang, bagi I, perempuan da tak wujud da dekat mata I ni. Perempuan I nampak, u saja.

Terdiam. =.=
B.A.I.K.L.A.H

*See how men manipulate the words to make you feel better? Gosh. And it's working. daymmmmm!

Then, his turn to make me promise to him that I won't do stuff that he doesn't like.
In the car:

Huzir: B, u dekat BP tu, jangan notty notty. Kesian I dekat sini.
Me: Janji tak, sayang.
Huzir: Tak payah jumpa jumpa ex ex u.
Me: Janji tak, sayang. I tak nak pun jumpa dieorang.
Huzir: Siapa ex u tu, yang nak jumpa I time I dekat BP dulu, tu?yang kerek kerek dengan I tu?
Me: Oh.. Fikri...
Huzir: Ha. Jangan jumpa jumpa die. Jangan bagi dia raya rumah u.
Me: Iyer sayang. Memang I tak bagi die raya pun. Die tak akan raya rumah I punya,lah.
Huzir: Kalau die nak raya, campak 50 sen, suh die balik.
Me: *Laughing out Loud!* Okay okay. I janji.

=.=" Gonna miss you so much, sayang.

Going back tomorrow, will be back around early October. :)
Will be updating the blog if I'm able to do so.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, everyone!




A special note to Maryam:

Dear Maryam,

Don't be mad. Don't be sad. Things can be fix. It is not his fault too. It is just a misunderstanding. You guys are meant to be together. Think back the good times. Remember how you love him. I know, we, women have the right to say whatever we want to say. Especially when we are mad; when we are angry. But don't be. Because it will hurt later on. Will hurt you the most. Don't ruin what you possessed now for someting that doesn't worth fighting for. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment