Monday, September 14, 2009

1 year, 6 months, 3 weeks and 4 days.

It has been 1 year, 6 months, 3 weeks, and 4 days since I have been together with Huzir. :)
Another around 5 months to go, and we'll be celebrating our second year anniversary.

Wow. Another 5 months?? I'm so excited. Haha. I know this is sooo random, but I feel like posting it. So, wattaheck, ey. :P

Planning to do something special for him this time. But no ideas yet. Want something special, something memorable.



My ideas:

1. Go to PD/Genting/Bukit Tinggi.
2. Have a picnic by the beach. *This plan was supposed to do on his birthday. But I ended up bake him chocolate cake and went to Pavilion. Boring. I know. Sorry baby.*
3. Give him a present. Hurm. What does he likes the most? Cars! Oh dear. I have no money. If I do, I would buy you a Lamborghini. You know I would. ;)
4. A HACKETT polo shirt? Ohhh no no no.that's for your engagement present. ;)
5. A GPS since he needs it for his work. Hurmmm I think, by that time, he already bought it. =.="
6. New handphone? naahhh he loves his iPhone so much.
7. A Raoul bag. The one he saw in KLCC last time. Hurmmm.. yes yes. can put into consideration.
8. *blurr* GADGETS!
9. Okay. My brain stop thinking.

Oh b, I'm running out of ideas. I want this time to be special. I know last year was like.. not special at all because I think, what matters the most is that I love You. But this time, I love You and I wanna do something for you. For us. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment