Sunday, September 13, 2009

I think..

If you read my previous post, I have posted some entries in Bahasa Melayu. And I think, I'm gonna write less in Bahasa Melayu and more to English. Because..

1) Based on my feedjit, People in Texas visited my blog. So, I assume people in other countries are reading my blog. So, I think, I better stick with English as they can read my blog without difficulties understanding what the hell I'm writing (if I write in Malay). I should keep it.. International. ;)

2) You know, my blog is one way for me to brush up my english. I tend to look up to dictionary.com if I'm having vocabulary difficulties or maybe I don't really sure what is the correct spelling for certain words. It helps my English.

3) And its good for you guys too, if you want to brush up your English by doing a lot of reading. You read a lot, You know a lot. When you know a lot, it will be easier for you later on. :D

Since I was small, I already started speaking English. My dad will not, NEVER, entertain me if I talked to him in Malay. So, if I want something, I make sure that I know what I'm going to say, and my dad will buy it for me. :)
While for my mother, she will give me vocabulary words everyday when she is sending me to Kindergarten. Like.. the word 'remember' and she made me say it thousand times for me to know, and remember the word. :) Every single morning, there always have a new word for me.

It all started when I was a kid. Even when I'm in form 3-5, my mother will never stop teaching me English. Every evening, she will ask me to read newspaper with her. Understand those sentences, underline those hard words that you are not familiar with. Read newspaper with dictionary Oxford beside. *I ALWAYS avoid to read newspaper with her and act that I know and understand.*

Besides that, my parents will buy storybooks. A LOT A LOT A LOT of storybooks. *Imagine, there is one 'library' room in my house* I noticed that, my parents won't get mad at all if my sister and I spend hundreds of ringgit on storybooks.

All I'm trying to say, is that, English is important. You don't want to be the black sheep when you are around with your friends that speaks in English as their main language, right. And the main point is, I'm going to post moreeee on entries in English. :)

and, Read this:


Hope you guys can still read. This is soooo funny. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment