OKAY.
So, I got GOOD news and BAD news.
The good news is, I bought myself a Dorothy Perkins black/grey animal dress. It is just breathtaking! :P I love it! It costs me .. RM100++. But who cares! I need it and I want it! :P
ANNDDD the BAD news is just making me .. feel so stupid and terrible, and mad!
I always have the Fashion Forward card where I can get a discount 10% if I purchase in either Topshop, Miss Selfridge, and Dorothy Perkins.
After I made the payment, I just REMEMBER that I do have the card and I could get a lower price PLUS I can get purchase points. DAMN IT! I hand in the card, AFTER the transaction has been made. I was sssoooooooooo furious. At myself. How could I forget this important card???? I could have just paid RM100+ ONLY! arrgghhhhh Damn it!
Okay. Fine. I LEARNED FROM MY MISTAKE. IT IS SOOOOO NOT GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN! EVER AGAIN! goshhh..
So, this is the dress. ;) :P

So, I got GOOD news and BAD news.
The good news is, I bought myself a Dorothy Perkins black/grey animal dress. It is just breathtaking! :P I love it! It costs me .. RM100++. But who cares! I need it and I want it! :P
ANNDDD the BAD news is just making me .. feel so stupid and terrible, and mad!
I always have the Fashion Forward card where I can get a discount 10% if I purchase in either Topshop, Miss Selfridge, and Dorothy Perkins.
After I made the payment, I just REMEMBER that I do have the card and I could get a lower price PLUS I can get purchase points. DAMN IT! I hand in the card, AFTER the transaction has been made. I was sssoooooooooo furious. At myself. How could I forget this important card???? I could have just paid RM100+ ONLY! arrgghhhhh Damn it!
Okay. Fine. I LEARNED FROM MY MISTAKE. IT IS SOOOOO NOT GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN! EVER AGAIN! goshhh..
So, this is the dress. ;) :P

hahahhaa!!gonjeng the lalai..terigt plak 1 kisah psl kau dlu..lawak gile..shhhh!!!rahsia ye..hahaha..-mut
ReplyDeleteoh cissssssssss
ReplyDeletekisah apakah itu??
hehe
alaaa..ko jatuh kat jalan raya..kelam kabut lepas balik tuisyen miss ong..igt xxx??
ReplyDeletesiuuttt luuu
ReplyDeleteak ingt leeeee
cissssss