Okay! I'm broke for this month. Well, not yet. I think.. I eat a lot. Oh no! Not a lot. Its just that, I had my lunch in Subway, or O'briens which cost me like RM10-15 for lunch ONLY! Yes. Makanan orang kaya. But the thing is, there is no other place to eat. There is one but .. it's.. like.. not clean.
If I don't want to spend like RM10-15 for lunch ONLY, I just have to eat bread in Roti Man. huhhh sangatlahhhh sangat kenyang. - -" I will have my lunch at the main block IF I have long hours of break because it is a bit troublesome to go to the mainblock. FYI, HELP's mainblock is separated far away where you have to take the shuttle bus WHICH is going to be fucking full.
Sighh.. I need more money next month. :( I didn't go shopping either. Oh my! I spent my money on FOOD only!! I feel so frustrated whenever I go to shopping complex, and huzir will pull my hand away everytime I'm entering Topshop or wherever. :( Huaaaa
Huzir kata, "B, jimat sayang. Membazir."
HUAAAA stress stress!
No comments:
Post a Comment