Yesterday, I went to see toby at the vet in Section 9 Bangi. Only yesterday I get to see Toby. I cried on the spot when I saw how bad Toby's condition. I called his name, 'Toby.. Toby sayang', he kicked his leg, giving respond to my voice. I was so sad. Fucking sad. I'm angry too. Angry to what had happened. Feels like wanna kill that makcik. SERIOUSLY. The vet said that they gave him painkillers and drip. Toby's body temperature is low. very low. They gave him a pillow-like heater.
Toby's condition.. at the part of his head, you can already a small part of his skull. YES, HIS SKULL! and it's RETAK! OKAY. I can see the crack. :( Poor toby. I'm really sad. Then, his lelangit also rosak. I'm freaking sad! I cried all the way until Toby is in the Emergency Room in UPM's veterinary.
I brought him to UPM for operation. Yes. I'm not giving up on him. I will never give up hope on toby. Feels empty without Toby. To see how he is so active the day before, manja-manja with me, and the next day, you know that he cannot even move! Why toby? I always ask.. why toby? In fact, why hit any cats? It's mean, you know.
I went to UPM accompanied by Huzir's sister, Kak Hana. I entered the Emergency Room with Toby and toby was .. angry .. with his .. growling voice that I NEVER HEARD IT BEFORE because he is such a great cat. :( He was angry because he was in pain when the doctors try to bring him out from the cage to be further check.
I don't know what they are going to do with toby. Hopefully toby will survive. I said to the doctors, 'Try save toby. Try everything you can do. Try to save his life.'
Toby, hang in there, sayang. :(
I cried when the doctor put in the needle and when Toby growl very loud and he kicks his legs whenever I called his name. :( I update Huzir every minute about Toby and Huzir feels like want to get out from the office and take a look at Toby. :(
The doctor estimate around RM500 for all the treatment and the medicine for 5 days. I paid the deposit RM150 already. AND I WILL CLAIM THE EXTRA AMOUNT TO THAT MAKCIK WHO LANGGAR MY BABY TOBY!
Here is the conversation between Kak Hana and that makcik when Kak Hana try to ask that makcik to settle the bill at the vet in Section 9.
Kak hana: Ni.. saya nak hantar kucing pergi operation. Mintaklah tolong settlekan bill dekat vet tu.
Makcik BODOH: ha.. tengoklah berapa nanti..
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!/? TENGOKLAH BERAPA NANTI? YOU LANGGAR MY CAT AND NOW, YOU DONT EVEN WANT TO PAY THE BILL??!? STUPID ASS! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY ON WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, STUPID! I was sooo mad! BECAUSE OF YOU, MAKCIK BODOH, I WAS MENTALLY AFFECTED AND TOBY IS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE, AND ALL YOU CAN SAY, oh tengoklah berapa nanti, and said sorry like YOU NEVER MEAN IT. seriously. She said sorry and then sengih-sengih bodoh. WATTAHELL!!! Rase nak tampar je!
Toby, I miss you. I cried for 2 days already and I force myself to study so that I won't be thinking about toby. :((
And, I won't be uploading toby's crack skull picture. I don't want you guys to go.. ewwww aarrgghhhh..
Toby. I miss you!
sab sab sab
ReplyDeleteaku tumpang sedih. dont worry let's just pray he'll survive. insyaAllah *bearhugs*