Yesterday evening I went out to hunt for my new flats after the whole morning I studied financial accounting.
- -"
So, all I can think of cheap flats are in Cotton On. Yes, I bought it , but it hurts at the back of my feet. Maybe because it's new.. Nevermind. - -"
Okay. Then, I met Nasha for awhile. :)
Few pictures I took yesterday :)
- -"
So, all I can think of cheap flats are in Cotton On. Yes, I bought it , but it hurts at the back of my feet. Maybe because it's new.. Nevermind. - -"
Okay. Then, I met Nasha for awhile. :)
Few pictures I took yesterday :)

THAT is the Topshop that I bought with my sister, Nabila in Midvalley the day before yesterday! :D It's a all over lace blouse and I'm loving it! :D

With my Baby Huzir, of course.
;)
;)

And of course, with Nasha
:D
Oh one more thing.. I watched Raging Phoenix.
For me, it's ... ooooohhkaayyy.
When I felt bored during the fighting scene, so, I online Facebook using my BB.
Oh em gee, so convenient, OKAY!
:D
haha
:D
Oh one more thing.. I watched Raging Phoenix.
For me, it's ... ooooohhkaayyy.
When I felt bored during the fighting scene, so, I online Facebook using my BB.
Oh em gee, so convenient, OKAY!
:D
haha
No comments:
Post a Comment