Friday, November 13, 2009

Sunway Lagoon.

Today, my friends and I went to Sunway Lagoon. We planned this like.. 3 weeks earlier but have been postponed due to replacement classes. So, today, finally, we went to Sunway! :D Elin, Fatin and Nadia. I have this discount voucher that my bestfriend, Azliza, gave me. It's the 25% discount per entry and I get like 3 vouchers which one voucher maximum for 6 tickets. :D :D and now, I left with two vouchers.
(If anyone wants the voucher, tell me, yea. I can give it to you. :) )

Anyways, We had fun. We took the 3 parks. with the Scream Park. Okay. The first pit stop, we went to Pirate's of the revenge. Fatin and Nadia went up. Not us (elin and me). Nope. I'm not gonna do that thing. then, we decided to go to Tomahawk. Oh my god. I remembered once that I went to Tomahawk with Huzir, I was so so so quite. I didn't shout. Instead, I was berzikir OKAY! I was so scared till no words can say. - -" and NO, we didn't go to Tomahawk.

Next pit stop is the.. Scream Park. Hell YES, it is fucking bullshit. Bengang betul aku. It is scary when the so-called-ghosts will get close to you, and talk right very close to your ears, and will try everything to make us shout. We were in there for about 20 minutes. But the best part is when you enter the 'freezer'. It's like.. psycho hospital. and yes, i'm psycho-ed terribly. We had a fun scream, though. :D :D I was hugging fatin the entire way. hahaha

Then, after that, we entered all those nonsense rides. And we naik the roller coaster. ;) Had fun with my babes today.
I'll upload the pictures later, yea.

1 comment:

  1. sabbbyyy! saje jer. lama tak comment kat blog u. bz exam nya pasal!

    ReplyDelete