Feeling so stress.
Been studying like hell.
No joke.
:|
Feeling nausea, headaches, and hungry ALL the time.
:|
Just ..
need time to relax for awhile.
There's nothing to update.
Everyday is about my studies.
Principles of Microeconomics and Financial Accounting 1.
How tiring is that . .
I'm really working my ass off to get good good grades for my first year degree!
and first semester is a good start for me to keep on getting good grades!
:|
All I know is..
RIGHT AFTER FINALS, I'M GONNA PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR, BEYBEYHH!
woot woot!
Movies.
Shopping.
Girls night out! (with my babes, maybe)
This really motivates me to study harder!
:D
YES YES YES
YOU CAN DO IT, SABRINA!
Been studying like hell.
No joke.
:|
Feeling nausea, headaches, and hungry ALL the time.
:|
Just ..
need time to relax for awhile.
There's nothing to update.
Everyday is about my studies.
Principles of Microeconomics and Financial Accounting 1.
How tiring is that . .
I'm really working my ass off to get good good grades for my first year degree!
and first semester is a good start for me to keep on getting good grades!
:|
All I know is..
RIGHT AFTER FINALS, I'M GONNA PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR, BEYBEYHH!
woot woot!
Movies.
Shopping.
Girls night out! (with my babes, maybe)
This really motivates me to study harder!
:D
YES YES YES
YOU CAN DO IT, SABRINA!
No comments:
Post a Comment