Thursday, November 19, 2009

According to Elin, we became crazeeyyy. - -"

Seriously. I'm so stress!
Now in degree, I always stress.
The word stress now is like .. very important word, you know.
Last time in foundation, I hardly say stress eventhough there are a lot lot tonnes of assignments and homeworks and revisions to do. But now.. I say the word 'stress' every single minute! :((

I'm stressed about a lot of things.

1) bout studies. I don't seem to be able to really really concentrate when I'm doing revision. It makes me so stress.

2) bout these people who are being irresponsible, annoying, like to burden others kind of people! Bothers my life like they own it! like wattahell?? they are not even my family! huh!

3) bout having no money now. Finish for the month. Seriously, I didn't even go shopping this month. I spent my money all on food! - -" it's not that I eat a lot or I like to eat.. it's like, I tend to get hungry every hours..and I like to nibble on something, you know. - -"

I can just skip my meal, (to save my money a bit and maybe for diet) but later I will feel so hungry, and dizzy and my mom said, that you need to eat, don't skip your meals, even when you want to diet. eat but in a small amount. BECAUSE, once you don't eat, you stomach is starving, and when you're hungry, your mind will set into 'slow motion'. which will slower down your metabolism. Huargghhhh Mine pulak, metabolism tinggi sangat sampai hungry all the time! - -"

4) My flats and sandals SEMUAAAAAAAAAAA ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TERKOYAK! DAMN SHIT WEH! Serious damn shit! THE THING IS, my flats and sandals all are not cikai-cikai brand. All are Guess, Charles & Keith, Nose, Topshop Armani Exchange brands! I'm soooo fed up! and now, I'm wearing my sister's Nose flats, and just now, also terkoyak! AKU STRESS! im so fed up! what other brand should I wear now!???! Louis Vuitton is it!??!! Arrgghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the top FOUR REASONS WHY I'm so stress all the time. I'm under pressure! Feels like screaming!

3 comments:

  1. pakai la scholl confirm x koyak:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. alamak.. scholl .. sgt.. xkene utk bergaya. haha nak yang selesa tp lawa. hehehe

    ReplyDelete