Monday, November 23, 2009

23 November 2009

Okay. Today's topic is about this.. status in Facebook I updated just now..

its SCARY the fact that a guy just CHASED after me to spare him 5 minutes for just a RANDOM chat!

Seriously.
Actually, it's like this.. I kinda recognize this african guy since I was in foundation in main block. He sat right beside me when I was doing my assignment in the computer lab and he some sort of ask few questions on how to find pictures for his assignment. I gave him few instructions and that was it.
THEN, I saw him couple of times in the library where I always hang out to study with my friend, Elin. Lately, I spent my time in the library studying. And there is this one time, where he sat right next to our (Elin and me) table. He asked what are we doing.. Elin said that we are doing Financial accounting. and he just nodded his head..

Fine. Then, I saw him again but I didn't think of anything. He just passed by me AND I just pretend I don't see him because I really want to study and NO TIME to chit chatting.

UNTIL JUST NOW, Elin, Hazira and I was in the library, relaxing and just talking for awhile and he sat right next to our table. Suddenly, he just ask a random question..

Are you speaking malay?
We said yes.
Can you teach me speak malay? *while his eyes were just looking at me and NOT at Elin or Hazira*
Elin said, oh yea. sure. *I just kept quiet*
He asked, is it easy?
We all said yea. very easy.

Fine. That was it till we all are going back.
Elin's friend is waiting for her while Hazira and I were going to take the shuttle bus to go to the main block, because Nabila is waiting for me there.
So, we went downstairs and going to the next building (we have to walk a bit) and suddenly we heard this.. "excuse me, excuse me"
Elin heard it first. So I turned around and saw that african guy is standing across the road. and he said something which I can't really understand him.
HE SAID, ..

"DO YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES? I JUST NEED TO TALK TO YOU FOR FIVE MINUTES."

I was like.. errr.. I thought I left something behind and that's why he is there. But NOOOOOOOOOOOO.. guess not.

I replied...
"Er.. SORRY, BUT SOMEONE IS WAITING FOR ME."

and he said ok. maybe some other time.
FINE.

THEN, I reached main block with Hazira. after few minutes sitting at the foyer there, HE CAME FROM THE MAIN ENTRANCE, AND HE SAID
"CAN I SIT BESIDE YOU?"
I WAS BUSY UPDATING MY STATUS FACEBOOK ABOUT THIS GUY, AND HE JUST APPEARS LIKE THAT. SCARY SHIT!

He asked me..
"Do you know what I want to talk about?"
I said..
"Er.. noo.."
He said..
"Oh. I just want to say ..umm.. that I like you."

MY HEART JUST BEATING SO FAST.
BEATING SO FAST NOT BECAUSE I'M FLATTERED, BUT IT'S BECAUSE I'M SCARED LIKE HELL!

I said..
"Oh ooohhhkkayyyy"
Then, I spend the next few minutes on the phone with Huzir and I just said
'I love you' on the phone just to let him hear it.
Urrrhhh Then, I just said, I got to go. and he left..

THAT IS IT!!!!
NO MORE LIBRARY FOR ME!
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

I AM SOOOOOOOOO NOT GOING TO STUDY IN THE LIBRARY UNLESS THE ONE IN THE KPD BLOCK.
urrgghhhhhhhh this is scary shit, okay.
Me no likey.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment