Sunday, November 1, 2009

Topic for today.

Okay. No topic actually. I just miss to write in this blog. Like want to post thousands of entries in one day. :P As if..

So, what did I do today, ey?

Mama and Papa arrived KL this afternoon, from BP, and had lunch with them. Mama cooked nasi tomato. :D nyummm nyummm. *I don't know that mama is coming. If I knew, I would have asked mama to cook ayam rendang for me. Cravinngggg for mama's ayam rendang!* :P

Anyways, then I drove to Sunway with mama to Kak Ana's house. Baby mia is soooo gemuk. Geram tangat. I'm just waiting till she can crawl and not sleeping alllll the time. :P Then, in the evening, mama and I went to Sunway Pyramid. went for grocery shopping with mama. *Nak patah tulang tangan angkat banyak sangat barang.*

:)

How about yesterday? What did you do?

Well, yesterday, I had my replacement classes all the way till evening. I can't even believe it myself that I went to the replacement classes. hahaha *Good job, sabrina. Good job. :P * And afterwards, I cooked lunch for Huzir. *Save duit sikit :P * Simple dish. Nasi putih and Telur masak sambal.
So, I said to Huzir:

Me: B, minta maaf. I masak tak sedap.
B: Sedap sangat. You gorengkan lagi satu telur. I nak tambah nasi.

- -"
Pfttt poyo poyo je. Entah sedap entah takkkk jeee.

Anyways, I have 8am class and I finished at 6pm!

Goodluck sabrina. Try to focus in class, yea!
- -"

No comments:

Post a Comment