I had fun last night, when I went to three different places in one night. Wohoo. :) I do burn my calories as I was sweating like hell. Me likeeyy. :) and now, Im dieting. No more over eating. No more unhealthy food. No more no more no more.
And today, I went to MTV WORLD STAGE. It was fun at first, but because of H1N1, my excitement level has fallen. I went to the concert and had an average level of fun. Feeling tired and all.. goshhh slept for few hours only and now, Im very sleepy. :(
I took few pictures. I'll update it later,lah..
and I noticed that, the only concert that I went and stayed till the end of the concert is the My Chemical Romance's concert. I could say that was fun. And now, I figured that I AM NOT a concert person. I'm more to dancing type of girl instead of jumping jumping type of girl.
hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment