Monday, August 17, 2009

Black Elegant Heels.

I bought this heel (picture as below), and wore it only once. seriously I wore it once. And, now, I'm selling it at very affordable price.

I know, you guys might be asking me why I wanna sell it. Well, it is because, I am a size 6, and the heels is suitable for size 5 or 5 1/2 :)






Details: Black suede material, red sole.
Heel height: 4.5 inches
Raised platform: 1 inch
Price: RM70

This heel is suitable for people who are in size 5 or 5 1/2.

If you are a 6, your feet will suffocate. seriously.

So, if anyone interested, just email me at sabrinajasman@hotmail.com then we discuss about the postage and everything. ;)

2 comments:

  1. thats kinda pretty expensive la sabrina...

    i have the exact same one from nose, and i got it for 55...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know.. but i bought it online for rm79..
    so, im selling it for rm70.. just planning to sell it.. if no one interested, then, its ok :)

    ReplyDelete