Sunday, August 9, 2009

Good Girl Go Bad by Cobra Starship feat. Leighton Meester.

I love that song. Makes me wanna move, ya know.
:D
And have I mentioned that I love Leighton Meester? .. call me gay.

ok. today I went to Sunway Pyramid and meet up with my friend. I have 2 MTV All Stage passes. *of course for me and huzir* But not totally sure yet whether to go or not. Have to buy many many many masks.



"Attention to anyone who are highly exposed to H1N1, please stay at home and dont bring the virus to the MTV All Stage event, yea. "



And been studying Statistics like hell now. Exams Exams Exams! Gotta score as high as possible! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

what else to tell yea..

oohhhh yesss... I'm in love with the song Use Somebody by Kings of Leon. :D
Baby, sing that song to me, please. :)

3 comments:

  1. akjhdfdksajsdh u're kidding me right? all stage? u don't mean the mtv world stage right? i was trying to get myself tickets and was like grr who am i going to go with? utp students all are busy with convofair. i should have just get the tickets and accidentally meet you there T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. laaaaa sick la jaaaaaa
    u shud just get the tickets
    go go go go and hunt back the tickets!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the guy who got me the tickets gave those tickets to someone else already. sedey gile nih. sedey yg amat. kenape weyh kenape? knape my fate is like this!! *sedih* ill try to buy all american rejects' cd if they still giving out the tickets that way.

    ReplyDelete