Let me think, what did I do last week.
Naaaaahhhhhhhhhh no fun. class class class. Boring!
The not boring part is that I watched Obsessed and Public Enemies back-to-back. I loveeee Public Enemies. Seriously. When I watched that, felt like wanna rob someone or some place. hahahaha
And few days after, I watched The Proposal. I loveee The Proposal. Laugh Out Loud. I always love Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock. :D

Anyways, Yesterday is THE most annoying day in my life! I promised my friend to meet her in college around 12pm. But instead, I reached there at 2.00pm!! It is all because of the ISA thing. I hate it I hate it I hate it! Even the way from my house to my college is jammed. Which it never happened till yesterday. Great. It is just Great! Plus, there is roadblock. The day couldn't get any better.
And I didn't go out this weekend. Suppose Friday night I am going to Euphoria, for the Juice 7th Birthday which I'm totally excited. But it turns out that Huzir slept like no one's business. haha So, yeah. And on Saturday pulak, planning to go to Upstairs but nooooooo it was still jammed all the way.Thinking to watch movie The Ghosts of The Girlfriend's Past. and noooooooo we're too tired already.
So, today, tonight, I am and I will go out to watch movie. I have been studying enough and do the powerpoint slides for marketing waayyyy too much already. and it is so frustrating to see everyone else went somewhere and have fun. I'm waiting for that moment. the moment when I finish my foundation. daaayyymmmmmmmm.
P/S: I ate too much! I had my nasi lemak this morning, had my nasi putih with ayam kampung goreng with super duper spicy belacan, ketam lauk ape entah, and ikan bilis sambal. Peerrhhhh and yesterday, ate nasi lemak for brunch, and at night had McD spicy chicken Mcdeluxe! oh my god.. I need to get thin. Focus, sabrina. Focus! and yet, im craving for blueberries sponge cake. :(
public enemies *love*
ReplyDeleteingtkan kau craving for spongeb0b..(sebut nye mcm nih..sponjebob) haha muah!
ReplyDeletesyara.. ak xpaham kau.
ReplyDeletehaha