Nothing much happened today. Just chilling and relaxing. Feels like I want to work somewhere. Get money, at least. For this short break. I want money. I need money to fulfill my desires, needs, and wants. Gosh! Huzir's mother offered me a job at her company, the Greenpacket company, to be an assistant for her boss. Im excited. Really, I am. But.. there are a lot of things that need to be considered. My mother's permission to work and probably will be back at home for Raya only, and thinking what should I do if I work there. *Sigh* Nevermind.
And yesterday, I went to my friend's farewell party. Had fun taking pictures and all. I met my ex schoolmate in high school back in Johore. I was so surprised to see her there in my friend's house. It turns out to be that she is my friend's (Arinah) bestfriend. Wow. What a small world. AND the best thing is, she remembers my name! My FULL name. Sabrina Jasman. She said it out loud. I was surprised! Back in high school, we are not so close, or kamcing or anything. Its been 4 years since I met her :)

That is her :)
Zafirah.
Zafirah.

Posing with my new sunglasses by Charles & Keith
:D


zafirah! wait, i know her! waa ^^
ReplyDeletezafirah si pengawas...
ReplyDelete