Annddd nowwwwwwwwwwwwww...
I feel good. Yeaaahhh So good. So good. I feel good. :D
I AM OFFICIALLY FINISHED MY EXAMINATION.
SO Happy as I have finished it but scared for the results pulak. dayymmmmmm super scared wooo. Hopefully I pass all of my subjects and better still, get good grades,yaww! :DDD
Now lets see what are my plans:
1) First and foremost, CLEAN up the house!! *and please, nabila, dont mess it up ok*
2) Have fun all the way! Try to find one nice shirt for huzir. any ideas where to find nice ones?
3) Wanna go to Genting or maybe Bukit Tinggi.
4) Going to my friend's house, Arinah, for her farewell party as she is going to Scotland to further her study. *gonna miss you, babe :( *
5) May be going to MTV World Stage! *Anyone interested to buy the ticket? One ticket only for RM150. :) *
6) Movies movies and more movies.
7) Go ask about my degree course in HELP for International Business and Marketing.
8) Hunting for the cheap Blackberry phones in the Internet.
9) RESULTS!!!! huaaaaaaaaa takut gileeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Well, basically that's all, I guess.. and lastly.. PARRTTAYYYYYYY
woot woot!
okeh, BIK sabrina da abeh exam.
ReplyDeletejum tgk G.I JOE :)
ha ha
ReplyDeletenak tgk sat ni..