Monday, October 5, 2009

Say la tak nak!

Have you guys seen the smoking commercial in television?
The one the boy who is going to see his mother in the hospital. and got scared to see his mother with mouth cancer and giving the boy a card saying I love you, and there is Indian couple, the husband's leg has been cut off, and another one is almost dying, leaving his wife and a baby in the womb?

Have you guys seen that commercial?
Have you?

Seriously.
I watched that commercial, I felt scared.
I felt.. yes.. the only thing I felt was .. scared.
Scared of having the people you love die JUST BECAUSE of stupid cigarettes.
Scared of getting those diseases that will DEFINITELY change your whole life!
Scared of being left.
Scared of all the consequences you'll get.

Seriously. I think it has been THOUSANDS times I asked Huzir to stop smoking. And we make a deal, as soon as we get married, no more smoking for him. He has to completely done with smoking. OR ELSE, I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT TO DO. And he agreed.
Call me queen control.
Who cares.

So now, his smoking has reduced. He changed from Marlboro to Dunhill light (Seriously, I don't see any difference changing types of cigarette), he skipped smoking in the morning (which last time is A must for him). AND now, I want him to try to .. not smoking whenever he wants to past motion. Seriously. It is so not neccessary. AND I'm trying to ask him to .. not smoking after he had a meal. That is the biggest challenge I'm facing now. Haha seriously.

I just don't want him to end up hopeless when I still need him. What is wrong taking advice when you know it could happen to ANYONE and don't say that 'I feel okay'.
I knock your head damn hard.


AND I don't want my children to be easily influenced by their father. No. Never.
Not this way, at least.

I admit. When the first time, I studied in KL, I was seriously influenced by this smoking thing. I almost ask a friend, "Hey. Can I have one?"
AND no worries. :) I didn't smoke. never, of course. It's because I was thinking.. what if I get married, and I'm pregnant, I'm still smoking. It is definitely not good for my baby. I want a healthy family like what my parents give to me.

There is this one reason I used to hear from teenagers nowadays. They think they are 'COOL' when the smoked. COOL YOUR ASS! and don't you think it's wasting a lot of money? I rather buy a Wall's Paddle Pop Ice-cream, or a Hotlink top-up or food that makes my stomach happy or even better McD sundae cornetto chocolate without chocolate chip.

My mission: Get Huzir to stop smoking! Completely. When we get married.
Baby, another around one year, we will tie the knot. Remember our deal. There is no time to back out now. :P you had enough years of smoking already.

I know Huzir will try to change the topic whenever I talked about this matter. He doesn't like to hear me bebel. Well, sometimes he just have to face the music. sorry baby. just to remind you.

This post is not for my Huzir only yea. It goes to anyone of you out there. To your partner, to your friend, to your spouse, to you beloved ones. Feel sorry for yourself.

JUST SAY TAK NAK!
WHAT'S WRONG WITH SAYING TAK NAK?
EMBARRASSED TO SAY TAK NAK?
ASHAME TO SAY TAK NAK?
SHAME ON YOU, THEN!

I, Sabrina Jasman, supports the government SAY TAK NAK campaign!


2 comments: