I had morning class just now.
Elements of Law.
It's about Malaysian Law and its ashamed when I don't know anything bout who deals who deals what. get it? Haha its a 3 hours straight class and u can guess what happened right? I stayed focused for the first 2 hours then one hour left is about sketching and drawing. Haha
I have 2 assignments now and 1 homework to do.
1) Economics assignment
2) Elements of Law assignment (but my lecturer will tell more about it next week)
and one Financial Accounting homework. Have to read up the notes, and do the exercises.
:|
Well, basically, I don't have any specific entry to post right now.
All I know is that I'm bored, and I need to type in my blog.
So, excuse me for the boringness I caused you guys
wooppiee.
Anyways, something is wrong with toby.
We played with him yesterday night, and he was OK. But we left him for an hour or two to watch TV and he just sat outside the door, patiently waiting for us.
Then, when we opened the door, he can't stood up. His leg hurts and he walks terjengket jengket.
We have no idea why because before that, he was so active walk here and there.
So, we thought he just having a numb leg or something..
However, Huzir message me this morning, saying that his leg is still like that.
Terjengket jengket.
Poor my little toby.
Getting fatter kot, that's why kaki terjengket-jengket.
Berat sangat :P
hehe
Will have to bring him to the clinic, I guess.
Engagement Updates:
Still haven't send my baju to the tailor yet. Wooppssss
Will be passing the design that I want to my mother through my sister who is going back BP this evening.
Elements of Law.
It's about Malaysian Law and its ashamed when I don't know anything bout who deals who deals what. get it? Haha its a 3 hours straight class and u can guess what happened right? I stayed focused for the first 2 hours then one hour left is about sketching and drawing. Haha
I have 2 assignments now and 1 homework to do.
1) Economics assignment
2) Elements of Law assignment (but my lecturer will tell more about it next week)
and one Financial Accounting homework. Have to read up the notes, and do the exercises.
:|
Well, basically, I don't have any specific entry to post right now.
All I know is that I'm bored, and I need to type in my blog.
So, excuse me for the boringness I caused you guys
wooppiee.
Anyways, something is wrong with toby.
We played with him yesterday night, and he was OK. But we left him for an hour or two to watch TV and he just sat outside the door, patiently waiting for us.
Then, when we opened the door, he can't stood up. His leg hurts and he walks terjengket jengket.
We have no idea why because before that, he was so active walk here and there.
So, we thought he just having a numb leg or something..
However, Huzir message me this morning, saying that his leg is still like that.
Terjengket jengket.
Poor my little toby.
Getting fatter kot, that's why kaki terjengket-jengket.
Berat sangat :P
hehe
Will have to bring him to the clinic, I guess.
Engagement Updates:
Still haven't send my baju to the tailor yet. Wooppssss
Will be passing the design that I want to my mother through my sister who is going back BP this evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment