It's ALL about Gossip Girl.
I'm addicted to it.
I ADMIRE this purse that Blair Waldorf is wearing. Oh Em Gee! It is soooo nice.

Can You spot the purse?
It's nice, isn't it?
And I would say that this (below) is my favourite picture!
I love it!
One word to describe: Sexxaayyy
And could someone DO my hair like Serena's?? Pleaseeee.
I love this hairstyle.
Dannnggg
AND I LOVE THESE CLOTHES!
I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT
The one on the left most.
I have the dress. Same style. Only need to find that leggings!
- -"
And this dress is just.. niceeeee.
AND I think Hilary Duff is one gorgeous lady.
Don't you think so?
;)
I'm addicted to it.
I ADMIRE this purse that Blair Waldorf is wearing. Oh Em Gee! It is soooo nice.

Can You spot the purse?
It's nice, isn't it?
And I would say that this (below) is my favourite picture!
I love it!
One word to describe: SexxaayyyAnd could someone DO my hair like Serena's?? Pleaseeee.
I love this hairstyle.
Dannnggg
I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT
The one on the left most.I have the dress. Same style. Only need to find that leggings!
- -"
And this dress is just.. niceeeee.AND I think Hilary Duff is one gorgeous lady.
Don't you think so?;)
No comments:
Post a Comment