Last time, I watched this one video on maids abusing a female kid. I thought that's the worse thing that anyone could have done.
AND I was wrong.
There are a lot more videos on maids abusing babies! I was so shocked to see how animal they can be, abusing the babies who knows nothing. Seriously. They should be punished for being 'humanless'. And such punishment like denda thousands of ringgit, or jail for few years, or being sent back to their place, IS NOT THE RIGHT PUNISHMENT!
They should get back what they did to the babies. Give them punishment that will make them remember for their entire lives. Seriously. Is this human should become? NO! Hell NO! Setakat denda, it doesn't give any effect at all!
I'm mad.
I'm furious!
Imagine your baby being hit, being kicked, being thrown like a rubbish, and the babies didn't know how to say. The babies didn't know how to tell people that they are hurt. Imagine that. God. This abuse thing should STOP! What a dumb sucking ass people keep on abusing babies.
AND also raping kids. WATTAHELL?? Get a LIFE!
I can't imagine if my own baby is being abused like that.
ABUSE AND RAPE SHOULD STOP!!
CARE FOR OUR GENERATIONS!!!!
ABUSE AND RAPE SHOULD STOP!!
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP!
AND I was wrong.
There are a lot more videos on maids abusing babies! I was so shocked to see how animal they can be, abusing the babies who knows nothing. Seriously. They should be punished for being 'humanless'. And such punishment like denda thousands of ringgit, or jail for few years, or being sent back to their place, IS NOT THE RIGHT PUNISHMENT!
They should get back what they did to the babies. Give them punishment that will make them remember for their entire lives. Seriously. Is this human should become? NO! Hell NO! Setakat denda, it doesn't give any effect at all!
I'm mad.
I'm furious!
Imagine your baby being hit, being kicked, being thrown like a rubbish, and the babies didn't know how to say. The babies didn't know how to tell people that they are hurt. Imagine that. God. This abuse thing should STOP! What a dumb sucking ass people keep on abusing babies.
AND also raping kids. WATTAHELL?? Get a LIFE!
I can't imagine if my own baby is being abused like that.
ABUSE AND RAPE SHOULD STOP!!
CARE FOR OUR GENERATIONS!!!!
ABUSE AND RAPE SHOULD STOP!!
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP!
No comments:
Post a Comment