Friday, October 30, 2009

Oh my..

Warning: This post, you guys might felt.. boring, and yada yada yada. But bare with me, please?

Okay.
Out of nowhere, I was thinking to further my study in Queensland. AGAIN.
Yes. After meeting a lot of people, I suddenly felt that I want to further my studies overseas.

Reasons:
1) I like to get new experience. New! New! New!

2) Experience for a short while will help. Just for my final year degree.

3) Most of my friends went off overseas. One in Korea, One in UK, one in US, one in Canada, one in Australia, many in Egypt. If they can do it, why can't I?

4) Maybe before this, I was afraid. FYI, I'm not afraid of being far from Huzir. Well, a bit. But it's not the main reason why I don't feel like going in the first place. I know Huzir can fly there anytime, he can take care of himself .. and I BELIEVE IN HIM and I TRUST HIM. **Baby, read that.

5) I want to be proud of myself. And say, "I'm a graduate from University of Queensland." Wow. That sounded JUST RIGHT!

6) I have a huge ambition in life. A mission. A vision. I know what I want and how I want my future to be.

7) Well, maybe I won't be able to get my Mazda 3 or Mazda 6 *hahaha*, if I went to Australia. But, I guess, that is the opportunity cost that I have to face.

8) My friends from HELP will further their studies in Australia too! Hazira PLANS to go to UK. Elin and Fatin plans to go to Australia. See? Am I the only one that being left out and stick to this hot-always-weather-country??? Oh noooooooooooooo!

9) Maybe it's time for me to take the risk.

10) And if I don't do the correct decision, maybe in 20 years time, I will look back and keep saying to myself "I should have gone to Queensland." No. I don't want that!

-- and it's a good thing that Huzir always and will continuously support me whatever he thinks that is best for me.

ahhhhhh let the time decide.

- -"

1 comment:

  1. do what you feel is right for you. goodluck =)

    ReplyDelete