Yesterday, was a great day. I had fun. Okay. Let me start my entry bout this stray cat I saw right outside of my condo, near the big road where there are crazy fast cars. I think someone threw him away. He was all dirty and cute, actually. While I was waiting for Huzir outside of my condo, I saw this cat and he looked at me, like begging for food. I was so sad to see him like that. He 'gesel-gesel' at my leg. :( But then, I have to go. So, I was still hoping he is still there when I get back.

Then, just now, I suddenly remember this stray cat, so, I went outside my condo, surprisingly to see that the cat is still there. So, I quickly grab my car keys and went off to the 7 eleven behind my condo. I bought him small packet of friskies. He was so hungry till he wants more. So, I pour the whole packet.



Okay. So now, I feel good. :)
Anyways, yesterday, I went to Pavilion. Just jalan-jalan, cari barang for Huzir.
I don't know what he is trying to do..

Buying Fresh Watermelon Juice after hours of window shopping.
Was about to buy this Tommy Hilfiger shirt for him but there is no size left. But I still want him to try it on. :P


Don't close your eyes la, sayang..
Well, basically, that's all.
Today's plan: Go to Huzir's friend's house for open house, and then go to KLCC as planned. :)
Okay. So now, I feel good. :)
Anyways, yesterday, I went to Pavilion. Just jalan-jalan, cari barang for Huzir.
Buying Fresh Watermelon Juice after hours of window shopping.
Don't close your eyes la, sayang..
Well, basically, that's all.
Today's plan: Go to Huzir's friend's house for open house, and then go to KLCC as planned. :)
oh hati yang baik:D
ReplyDeletesyioknye pavilion. segamat ada billion, which we called it as pabillion..nak jugak haha -.-"