I had my 3 hours break today. Elin Hazira Fatin Athirah and I went to TTDI for lunch. At first, we wanted to have lunch at Santai (Sedap gile) but the shop haven't open yet. So, we started to think other places that are nice. Elin was thinking of Muhibbah restaurant but too bad for us, the shop haven't open yet, too! So, lastly, we all decided to have our lunch in Penang Village in TTDI. I never went to this restaurant and surprisingly, the restaurant is elegant and very nice to have a candle light dinner, maybe, with all the elegant wallpapers.
I ordered Penang Assam Laksa and YES, it tasted sooo good. But I ate a little only because I felt so full (seriously!). But two thumbs up for the meals. Delish!

My assam laksa.
Athirah's prawn mee.
Elin's .. ape ye..
Fatin's char kuey teow.
and Hazira's tom yam bee hoon
:D
I ordered Penang Assam Laksa and YES, it tasted sooo good. But I ate a little only because I felt so full (seriously!). But two thumbs up for the meals. Delish!

My assam laksa.
Athirah's prawn mee.
Elin's .. ape ye..
Fatin's char kuey teow.
and Hazira's tom yam bee hoon:D
meleleh air liur aku..
ReplyDeletegemok gedempol
ReplyDelete