Sunday, May 31, 2009

Addiction

Well, everyone have their own addiction towards something.

Some bad people addicted to drugs which they are all stupido.
Some or more people addicted to smoking.
Some people addicted to sleeping. (like my sister, Nabila.) Hahaha
and for me, I'm addicted to online shopping!!

At first, I was just reading this blog on fashion and she is a market researcher. She has a brilliant idea about fashion and I could say that I followed every post she updated. :D
And the next thing I know, I open online shopping websites and started to buy one or two things over the internet. I could say that, the clothes are much more nicer in terms of quality and design, and nicer in terms of price. :D I love it. It makes me happy because I able to buy the nice nice clothes without wasting hundreds of ringgit.

It has been.. 2 months, I guess, since I go shopping. And I will always updated myself to see whether there is any NEW items or not. I've been searching for a long blazer and not like the jacket type for a long long time, and guess what. . .I've found it in my favourite shopping online website! BUT UNFORTUNATELY, I was one day late since they updated. Gee, see how fast those people buy and sell. I wonder, how much profits they are earning.

These people sell cheap clothes but clothes in Timesquare are much more cheaper but not nice and I just can't buy anything from there. I don't know why. Clothes there are so Lala and sometimes, it makes me sick. *You know how much I hate lala, right. No offense* You can only get the nice clothes in Timesquare if you really keep on looking.

Well, sometimes, I don't really care about the brand. It's either I buy branded clothes with the brand name that are visible and affordable and nice, or no brand but nice and cheap.

And now, I'm so frustrated that I could not get these clothes!!!





SICK!

:(


2 comments: