Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunway Lagoon :D

Last Sunday, Huzir and I went to Sunway Lagoon. We didn't plan at all to go there. So, we went there and had so much fun! :D We took the Water Park and Amusement Park, costs us RM60 but if we show our Mykad, we get 20% discount and costs each of us RM48. :D So, we went to the water park and play all sorts of games in there. Had fun! :D

And we went for a walk at the long long bridge. I remembered once huzir's friend said, they all went there and get onto the bridge, Huzir was super duper scared. *He always scared of height* But this time, he is not that scared like last time. :D

Then, we tried the TOMAHAWKS. o my god! That one is super scary okay! At first I was shouting like hell. And when the tomahawks are turning and swinging so fast, I was so scared till I stopped screaming. Giler ah. Never tried that one before. Many things have changed since the last time I went.

THE WORST PART IS, WE DIDN'T TAKE ANY PICTURES. NOT EVEN ONE!

1 comment: