Friday, May 1, 2009

College starting. Darn!

Okay. It has been like.. 3 weeks? holiday right after my final examination. Well, if u asked me what did I do during the 3 weeks holidays, I would say.. nothing. Because There are no plans at all. Bored. Yes, I went out but .. nowhere special. Let me list down what I did during the past few weeks.

1) I watched Paul Blart: Mall cop movie, and X-MEN Wolverine. Both movies were awesome!
2) Went out to Midvalley and Timesquare and Pavilion.
3) Been shopping online from Mezzanine shop, The Ugly Duckling Closet and Lost My Fangs :D
4) Went to baby's office and had lunch with him.
5) Be a driver for Nabila and send her to college.
6) Accompanied my aunty to hospital and visit her in the morning and evening.
7) Facebooking 24/7
8) Went out with Nabila and had a girls night out! *single-ladies-night-out* :P

See.. nothing special during my holidays. Bored like hell. Cuz my friends were like.. went to Melbourne, went to Perth.. argghhh stress stress.

Here are some pictures of me and my sis ;P





No comments:

Post a Comment