Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yeahhhh!

I have made my resolution this year. I'm gonna have a blast this year 2009! I wanna try out many thinggs. I wanna grab the experience. and at the same time, study really hard and be done with my foundation.

1) Wanna do bungee jumping!
2) Well, I've done water rafting before, and it felt so great!! I feel the satisfaction!
3) I just wanna grab any opportunities that come.
4) I wanna go to Twin Tower! and KL Tower too *I've been there before, but who cares. I wanna go again and just enjoy every bit of it.
5) I wanna go somewhere .. Port Dickson, Singapore or Penang by Oriental Express Train. That could be fun!
6) I wanna go to PD in the morning and be back home at night.
7) I wanna go to Genting Highland again with friends or just my boyfriend.
8) I wanna go to SkyBar and have a romantic dinner with my baby.
9) I wanna go clubbing and dance my ass off.
10) I wanna do diving and see the underworld since I've done snorkeling before. Woot Woot!
11) I wanna try out any competition and maybe win some exclusive prizes!!
12) I wanna buy something really nice for my baby that makes him love me even more.
13) I wanna have my birthday party at the beach. A birthday-beach party could be fun! :D
14) I wanna study overseas for my final year in degree!
15) I wanna dance to the jazz music with my baby in a crowd like nobody else matters.
16) I wanna go to a prom and be a princess that night.
17) I wanna try jet-ski!!
18) I wanna to lose some weight!

I wanna try out so many stuffs till I don't know what should I list down.
I wanna experience something new everyday. I don't want later on in life, when Im getting older, I will regret for not trying those stuff. and I don't want to feel bored and waste any of my precious time because my teenage life only comes once in a lifetime. Make full use of it! :D

8 comments:

  1. you sooooooo should include VISIT AMNI IN KOREA there! heheh xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YES YES YES DARLING
    I AM SOOOO THERE! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yea.its been awhile now. and one more place to go, kl tower! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. u dun have to buy me anytin..i already love u so damn fuckin muchh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. wanna join visit amni in korea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. baby: i love u so much sayang

    jaja: LETS DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. true true. do not waste a minute of ur life. lets just have fun till we die. woot woott!

    ReplyDelete