It is supposed to be a weekend. But it turns out to be a week end and nothing more.
I got nothing else to do except study this business book unwillingly.
Yesterday night I went to Midvalley to watch a movie. But because of inefficient system of GSC Midvalley, we have to wait for super long time because their server was down and do nothing except wait for the server to function normally. They suppose to have a backup plan or something. Do something about it. Because the movie that I wanna watch starts at 1130pm, but the time we get the chance to buy, its 1200am already. We missed the movie and left only the front seats which makes many of the people who want to watch movie mad and angry. So, no fun at all. They are losing the customer's satisfaction and probably, people won't go there for a movie anymore.
OMG. What happen to my brain. Its all about business in my head. Gee. That is just sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment