Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Penat :(

I've been studying for the past .. 5 days, I guess..
Been studying and studying and studying.
It so happen that this week I have 3 quizzes.
God! How I can't wait for weekend to come!
I DON'T CARE.

I WANNA HAVE FUN THIS WEEKEND.
IM TIRED LIKE HELL.
I need a rest to release stress.

I wanna go out for a picnic this weekend.
*B, make this happen, will you?*

I wanna go to flea market where there is sale sale sale.
*B, please? I'm so stressed out and you know how I always get angry at you with no reasons, right.*

I wanna watch Terminator Salvation.
*B, spare your weekend with me, b. You are too busy during weekdays.*
I wanna spend time with you as long as I can, please?

I'm so stressed because I'm having my first business and statistics quiz which I have to score so that I'm motivated to keep on doing well in my subjects. And I'm having my second marketing quiz this friday which makes me so tensed up because I score good marks for my first quiz, so therefore, I need to keep it up my good work. GOD! I'm seriously excruciatingly tired!!!

3 comments:

  1. - saya pun selalu get angry tak pasal2 dgn ariff.


    -babe, at least he's busy during weekdays, ariff d whole week he's too busy! weekend pun tak cuti, apa critaaaaa.huhu :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. peehhhh
    babe, kalau gitu, i boleh naik gile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dapat tgk muka dia through msn jer :(

    ReplyDelete