That is just ridiculously insane.
O my God!
My internet connection has been disconnected ..like no reasons!
It has been 2 days now since I could not connect to the Internet and it is sucks to the max.
Haish. I don't know what to say.
I'm super duper bored at home
*but luckily I got quizzes this week, so, that shall keep me busy*
But seriously. I can't live without the Internet.
And it also has been two days since I met Huzir. GOD! No Internet and No Huzir!
Life do sucks at this moment.
Anyways, Im sooo going out tonight. Who cares if my aunty is at my house or not.
I HAVE A LIFE!!
P/S: Im in the computer lab at my college.
-_-"
ReplyDeletesekarang aphal la semua orang macam rasa "oh man, i need a liiifffeeeeee"! huhhuhu
ReplyDeletetahu xpe kaannnn
ReplyDeletesick right.
sick to d skin, babe. call la TM. fix ur cnnction. i tkt u gila tak da internet nanti.heheh
ReplyDelete