2009
Many things happened.
1) Went to Thailand with Huzir's family. It was awesome! Had my first snorkeling there.
2) Had my foundation early 2009.
3) 20th Feb is my first anniversary with Huzir ;)
4) Went KLIA to send off Amni to Korea
5) First time went clubbing; went to Upstairs.
6) Went to MTV Awards.
7) Huzir's family came merisik on 22nd September ;)
8) Had a niece. Balqis Damia :D on 25th September
9) Finish my Foundation.
10) Start my degree in October :D
11) Went to MOS 1st Anniversary
12) Got engaged on 5th December 2009.
13) Went to Kursus Kahwin.
14) Celebrate Huzir's and my birthday :D
15) Utterly Rad & Glam STARTS!
16) Had my haircut!
That's basically the BIG occasion that I can remember for this year 2009.
In 2010, I'm technically 20 years old.
Have to live up my life to the fullest since it's my last teen ;)
Best Movie Watched in 2009:
1) Avatar
2) Ninja Assassin
3) The Surrogates
4) Transformers
5) Star Trek
6) Public Enemies
Best Music in 2009:
1) I know You want Me Pitbull
2) I got a feeling BEP
3) Tik Tok Keysha
4) Single Ladies Beyonce
5) Halo Beyonce
6) Bad Romance Lady Gaga
7) Room Service Pitbull
What else?
Oh yes! My 2010 Resolutions.
2010 Resolutions:
1) Be serious.
2) Study HARD!
3) *Let other resolutions I keep it to myself.*
:D
I had my new hair cut for 2010.
I have a new mission for 2010.
I have a new spirit for 2010.
I'm ready.
Lets welcome 2010!
Many things happened.
1) Went to Thailand with Huzir's family. It was awesome! Had my first snorkeling there.
2) Had my foundation early 2009.
3) 20th Feb is my first anniversary with Huzir ;)
4) Went KLIA to send off Amni to Korea
5) First time went clubbing; went to Upstairs.
6) Went to MTV Awards.
7) Huzir's family came merisik on 22nd September ;)
8) Had a niece. Balqis Damia :D on 25th September
9) Finish my Foundation.
10) Start my degree in October :D
11) Went to MOS 1st Anniversary
12) Got engaged on 5th December 2009.
13) Went to Kursus Kahwin.
14) Celebrate Huzir's and my birthday :D
15) Utterly Rad & Glam STARTS!
16) Had my haircut!
That's basically the BIG occasion that I can remember for this year 2009.
In 2010, I'm technically 20 years old.
Have to live up my life to the fullest since it's my last teen ;)
Best Movie Watched in 2009:
1) Avatar
2) Ninja Assassin
3) The Surrogates
4) Transformers
5) Star Trek
6) Public Enemies
Best Music in 2009:
1) I know You want Me Pitbull
2) I got a feeling BEP
3) Tik Tok Keysha
4) Single Ladies Beyonce
5) Halo Beyonce
6) Bad Romance Lady Gaga
7) Room Service Pitbull
What else?
Oh yes! My 2010 Resolutions.
2010 Resolutions:
1) Be serious.
2) Study HARD!
3) *Let other resolutions I keep it to myself.*
:D
I had my new hair cut for 2010.
I have a new mission for 2010.
I have a new spirit for 2010.
I'm ready.
Lets welcome 2010!
and fetch me at the airport this sumer will ya? =D
ReplyDelete