Friday, December 11, 2009

NEW Hairstyle Coming Soon! :D

YES YES YES!
I'M SOOOOOOO GOING TO CUT MY HAIR SHORT!

Yesterday, I accompany my friend, Elin Zainal to saloon in Pavilion. Then, I asked Elin's stylist, is short hair suits me. Then that stylist said that I can carry short hair and many hairstyles that I can do. I WAS SO HAPPY! :D

She said, cut my hair, and color my hair back. I was so excited.
She said again, that she will cut my hair based on my personality, based on what I always wear, based on my character too. This is awesome. I'm gonna try to cut my hair with her ;)

p/s: the cut will be RM90. It better be good. :D

Okay. Done with that part. I watched Ninja Assassin and it was AWESOME! Awesome two thumbs up. hihi Maybe because I like that kind of action movie. Brilliant. :D and yes, it is bloodier than Kill Bill. But Kill Bill is still the best! No joke. No doubt. :P

Anddd I watched Couple Retreat. Funny! Hilarious! I like it. :D

Anyways, I'm so excited bout cutting my hair short. ;) My wedding is not till end of next year or early 2011. So, wattaheck, right! :D I'm gonna try something new! Something daring. Something that makes me look.. sophisticated and I want that edgy look. Let me try cut it short and bagi puas hati sikit. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment