Monday, December 7, 2009

Let's Get Started.

Okay. Err.. I don't know where to begin!
-.-"
there are so many things to tell, to share, to say, to describe. :D

Lets skipped the part that I went BP on Friday morning and what happened on Friday. Bla bla bla.
Lets go to the fun exciting part! :D
I'm engaged!
Haha

Okay. Around 9am, Syahidah and Azliza came and we talk for awhile till the mak andam came to makeup my face. Then one by one came. Mutiara, then nasha then nadira :) *No Amni Musa :( *

Then, around 11 am, Huzir's family came. Sarung cincin session and its taking pictures time! :D
I sort of 'hired' Syahidah's boyfriend, Pipi Sharom. He's quite good for a starter ;) Thank you a lot, pp! :D

Things that I gave to Huzir were shoes, wallet, belt from Crocodile, shirt from G2000, Baju Melayu and samping which papa bought it, English Version of Al-Quran with sejadah, Cakes from Choffles and another one mama bought it, a basket of kuih-muih, set of Hugo Boss perfumes and deodorant, fruits and sirih junjung. :)

While things that Huzir gave me were handbag and a purse from Braun Buffle, Chocolates from Patchi, kain, set of Clinique, cake from Choffles, a present for Nabila (sebab langkah bendul -.-"), and sirih junjung. :) Okay.

I don't know what else to tell. Pictures ajelah, okay? :D





My engagement ring ;)

Below are the pictures of hantaran that Huzir gave me
:)







Pictures with Huzir :) :


;)









My gorgeous babes :)




With mama and mak

And lastly, meet my fiance.
Huzir Zainal
;)

There are many many pictures taken. Around 280 pictures. But I uploaded only 166 pictures in my facebook. Hope that's enough. hihi
:)

1 comment: