Sunday, December 13, 2009

First Second Third

Okay. I have so MANY things to tell! :D :D
First of all, I went to Kursus Kahwin in Putrajaya. My friend, Fiki, invited me to come along. And so I think, hey why not, right. :D Then, huzir's friend's girlfriend, Maryam wants to join in too! :D
The kursus started at 12pm on Saturday and I wore baju kurung with tudung, of course :).

These what Huzir said when he saw me wearing tudung..
1) "B. You pakai macam ni ajelah, k? dah tak payah bukak-bukak tudung dah, k?"
2) "Cantiknye bakal isteri I ni. Cantiknye die."
3) "Nanti pergi baby shower kak ain, pakai macam ni aje, k?"

-.-""

ANYWAYS, the kursus ended till 6.30pm on Saturday. Tiring! :| Then, at night, I attended Kak Ain's birthday party and baby shower! :D







Kokopelli Travellers Bistro
Awesome place ;)

Then, today I went for the second part of the Kursus Kahwin. From morning till evening! TIRING like crazy! :| but the best thing is, I DON'T HAVE TO GO FOR KURSUS KAHWIN ANYMORE! :D No need to go for Qiamullail and exam next year woot woot. hihi

AND
I watched Love Happens.
Somehow, I find that the movie is interesting in its own way, and there's one part where I cried.
*Huzir too! hihi so cute. :)*
It's Nice la senang cakap.
:)


What else, ey?
Nope. That's all.
:D

3 comments:

  1. one thing that crossed my mind; huzir bole jadik seorg 'pembimbing' yang baik in the future.insyaAllah:D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. dunno why, but rily like to view ur blog..
    mybe sbb ske tgk ur pretty face..
    u dun look like fazura, u're prettier ;)
    so nape x ltak gmba pki tdung tuh?
    nk tgk jgk yg huzir puji sgt tuh..
    ;)

    ReplyDelete