Okay. I'm in Batupahat now. Didn't countdown yesterday night. Instead, I was in bed. Sleeping. Tired drove halfway from Ayer Keroh to BP.
Didn't do much yesterday.
But today, my sisters and I went to the Square One Mall, and went to the MBO cinema, and accompany kak ana watch AVATAR.
Couldn't agree more that AVATAR is superb!
TEN thumbs up!
I like it.
3 hours movie is worth it!
And now, I'm in the computer cafe.
-.-"
Oldschool.
Yes.
Everyone in here are underage, with the sound of shooting and everthing.
Its mad inside here.
Seriously.
Mouse clicking so fast and noisy.
Gosh!
And at first, I thought I want to play counter-strike.
Haha!
But I don't know how to play the new version.
-.-""
Sick.
I know.
Anyways, I don't have much update.
It's a new way to celebrate the first day of a new year! Which is in a computer cafe
:
Haha!
This sucks, BIG TIME!
Tomorrow I'm planning to go and watch Sherlock Holmes with Kak Ana.
I watched the movie already the other day.
ANDDDD Nabila's boyfriend is coming to our house. with his family.
Datang untuk merisik.
Hihi ;)
Just gonna try to relax before classes start BUT I'm TERRIBLY looking forward to it. Can't wait!
:D :D
No comments:
Post a Comment