Okay. First of all, I haven't post any entry for the past few days is not because I have some connection problem. NOPE. not at all. I just let my laptop online 24/7 hours. :D till Maryam comment me in Facebook asking why I haven't update my blog. Well, I got nothing to write for now. Nothing much happened to me lately. Just same ordinary days.. I cleaned up my room and rearrange my bed to the other side of the room so that looks a bit spacious. :D I just can't wait for my study table which mama bought it for me and haven't been delivered yet. :) And.. I watched Lipstick Jungle Season 1. It like another version of Sex and The City except that Lipstick Jungle is much more nicer and a bit more complicated. :D
Anyways, Maryam tagged me in this one survey. USUALLY, if i got tagged from anyone, I will just ignore it. but, tonight, suddenly feeling like want to answer the survey.
1)When do you want to get married?
Anytime soon. :P Who knows.
2)What do you want the most now?
my baby huzir! because I got the chance to meet him for 1 hour only! :(((( missing him.
3)Who is the person you trust the most?
well, i trust my family and huzir of course. But most of all, I trust myself.
4)Do you think you have enough confidence??
confidence in what? hell yeah I have confidence!
5)If you can have a dream come true, what would it be??
for now, I want luxury cars, big house by the beach, have pretty cute children and lots of money! hehe
6)Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
scientifically, yes, sometimes the rainbow can be seen.
7)What are you afraid to lose right now?
HUZIR ZAINAL ABIDIN! even Im pretty sure I won't lose him but its just something that I like to think about the possibilities.
8)Do you believe in eternal love??
You bet I am!
9) If you meet someone you love, will you confess to him/her?
Well, I did confess to someone that I love, didn't i? *hehe
10)List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you
Slumber, Pretty, and She Rocks! :D
11) What are the requirement do you wish from the other half??
Propose me at somewhere special.
12) What type of person you hate the most?
Type of person? I rather put it in group of people. *hehe* I hate huzir's ex-s (doesn't matter who lah), gediks that makes me vomit, oh my god I HATE rempits, and typical type of chinese like LALA.
13)Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
yes, i do. but to those who I knew for a long time, I cherish it more!
14) What do you think is the most important thing in your life??
Of course my family and huzir!
15)Do you find the needs to have a boyfriend?
Its not something that I need, its something that has been gifted to be part of my life.
16) At this point in time, would you rather be a heartbreaker or heartbroken?
No one wants to be heartbroken. So, I rather not choose. If I be a heartbroker, I know how it feels to be heartbroken.
17) What kind of friend do you want to be in your friend's eye??
easy going.
18) Describe the person who tagged you in 6 words..
sweet, otai, slumber, pretty, baik and openminded.
19) The place you wanted to go most with your loved ones?
california. :D
i love u baybehhhh!!
ReplyDeletekah kah. y slumber r?
ReplyDeleteissue LALA muncul kembali.hahah.
haha ntahlah.. mcm rilekkk jek.slumber lah. ntah hehe
ReplyDelete