He keeps on singing and the guitar just a show off.
He doesn't really know how to play guitar except for one or two songs.
Every song he sings, he dedicates it to me.
Cute. Make me laugh!
Oh, dear, you know how to cheer me up when I have a lot of things in mind.
Well, Im doing my ASSignment now, and he sings his ASS off. Hahaha
And just now, he sang one song from James Blunt.
He is full of enthusiasm when singing the songs.
He even looked up for the lyrics in lyrics.com.
Cute.
He loves to sing songs to me. and I love to hear it from him. :)
When he sings "You're beautiful.. you're beautiful" , he looks at me.
Bersemangat betul!
He try to follow James Blunt's voice and he kinda did.
He is sweating like hell because air-conditional in my house is not that cold even the temperature has been set 16 degrees.
And when he can't follow the lyrics, he giggled. HAHA!
Cute!
Baby, I love you so much lah! Bengong gile. Haha.
Sing me more songs on Valentines baby!
Haha enough already. He sings just too many songs but I just don't want him to stop. hehe
p/s : He has a bottle of mineral water beside him just in case if he gets thirsty while singing. HAHAHA



Okay. I have replacement classes this Saturday. I will meet Baby Huzir in the afternoon. :D Well, I don't really celebrate valentines but sometimes its nice to do something different with you loved ones on that day. :) :D :->
memekak dkt rumah org. suara dah la mcm chipmunk!!
ReplyDeletegitar and macbook tu cantik gileeeee ah! *wink*wink*wink*
ReplyDelete