Wednesday, February 18, 2009

OMG times two!

After I watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, I think that Brad Pitt is so hot. Haha
I never labeled him as a hot guy before. But now, yes.
Anyways, the movie was great. I like it.


Today, I went to Carefour and bought some groceries. :D Bought sweet corn and chocolate flavour ice-cream, bread (because Nabila wants to eat ice-cream with bread. Delishhhh), milo, and durian! :D :D :D I'm lovin it.




AND ONE MORE THING..

I HATE PEOPLE TAG OLD PICTURES OF MY BF and his previous life IN FACEBOOK!

FEELS LIKE WANNA SLAP THEM HARD.

GO F**K YOURSELF!


Im sure you do because you are f**king lesbian. Got no dick to f**k.

1 comment:

  1. i nak pg tgk dengan ariff la crita nih!

    hahahahah. ur warning! I LIKE IT. don't ever tag my bf in those old pictures too. if adalah.hehe.

    ReplyDelete