Tomorrow, I still have one day off due to Federal Territory *only in Wilayah*. Here is what I did for the past few days.
1) Doing assignments - 3 assignments to be exact. and yeah, plus one more because my lecturer just gave it to us on last Friday.
2) Didn't eat rice for three days now. Ate chili tuna and bread and some fruits. Surprisingly, I didn't crave for rice. :D
3) Went to baby huzir's friend's wedding.
4) Had that photo shoot.
5) Watched Bride Wars, and They Wait.
6) Went to Huzir's friend's birthday party. *not a birthday party actually. more like get-together-on-his-birthday.
7) played counter-strike! :P *At first, I don't know how to play. but in the end, Im pretty good at it.* haha :P
8) went to PD on Monday Morning. :D
9) Assignments AGAIN.
10) Had dinner with Kak ain, Abg Nazri, Kak Ana, Abg Kerol, Huzir and me at apartment in KLCC.
11) window-shopping. HUA! no money at all! THANK GOD its February now! *mama, bank in money, please!*
tagged you
ReplyDeletesisterly broke! wawawaw
ReplyDelete