Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bye Bye. We'll Meet Again..

Yesterday,
my best friend, Amni has gone to Korea to further her studies.
So, I went to KLIA and met her.
We talked bout stuff and all.
Gosh. Korea is like.. thousands thousands miles away.
Even though we didn't really meet always here in KL, I felt that she is near and anytime I can see her.
But she's in Korea now.

All the best amni!
It was your dream since forever!
Make it worth! :D

Her flight was at 1am..
and she should be arriving at 8.30 am this morning.
Hope she is doing just fine now :)
The weather is cold now and she must be freezing.
I'M MISSING YOU NOW, AMNI. :S
See you in 2 years time.
Or maybe less.. *because I'm going there and meet u!*
:D

6 comments:

  1. hey dear,amni went to korea already??
    oh gosh,how i miss her! anyway,how are u? haven't seen u for ages. miss u la sabrina jasman!!!
    and ohh,do add me in msn k?so that we can catch up with one another once in a while.

    take care girl. Mwaahh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeaaa!!!!!!!!!
    amni went to korea d
    she must having a whole lot of fun there by now!!!
    hehe
    yea yea miss u too dear! long time no see! :D
    my msn email is sabrinjasman@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sabrina,neh aku peah okay.
    kite jumpe kann mlm mase nk anta amni.
    rindu kat ko n da geng.
    maen hoki same2 aite?

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha
    main hoki same2
    orite2
    tp ak da lupe
    ingt nk girdle bola je kot
    ahhahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol peah. i miss you moarrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete