Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sabrina.Sabrina?Sabrina!

A few hundred things about me :

-I used to be a not morning person which I easily get annoyed. So, don't talk to me when I'm not even talking to you. *that was last time* and now I noticed that I am a morning person. Never gets mad at anyone.
-I love dressing up. I even look up in the magazine for newest and the latest fashion. Well, that was during my high school time.
-I noticed that I'm not into 'jambu' type of guys. Yes, they maybe attractive and cute etc, but it just doesn't work for me that way.
-I hate goody-goody-two-shoes guys. They are just pathetic. There are no such thing as goody-goody nowadays.
-I noticed that I love wearing flip flops or thongs or flats instead of sneakers.
-I love doing assignments even though it keeps on bugging me to finish it up.
-I hate shopping for accessories like earrings.
-I can easily cry especially when gets hurt by the special ones and I can't see or hear my loved one cries.
-I adores evening dresses :D
-HATE LALAs. Makes me sick. *sumpah benci*
-hate being neglected!!!!!!!
-I am veerryyy sensitive. Sensitive in every little little things..
-I adores short hair like Rihanna
-I enjoys going out. Love going somewhere else rather than to a shopping mall.
-I noticed that I hate trying new food or new drinks that I never try it before. Likes to stick to what I like.
-always eager to know how if I punch someone feels like. :D
-love facebooking, myspace-ing, and friendster-ing my boyfriend's.
-always wanted to go the beach and have a nice picnic under the bright sunshine wearing evening dresses like an english girl.
-I noticed that I can remember song lyrics easily. I can catch up the words like after twice repeated.
-Enjoys playing games like Pet Society in Facebook :D
-I cannot sleep for long hours.
-I can easily be awake.
-I adores blueberry cake! :D nyummmmmmmmmmmmmm
-my pastime is to surf internet, browse anyone's blog, read up about their life, play with my 'pet' in facebook, nibble on something, clean up my always-messy room.
-I love being with my baby huzir. makes me feel alive cuz he always make stuuuuuppppiddddddddddd jokes.
-I love to repeat stuff that I've hear or watch. like if I bought a CD or DVD, I can watch it many times till I remember every word or sentence said in the movie. :D
-Easily get bored with Boring People.
-In my opinion, I think that life will be interesting if we face something different or new each day. Doesn't matter how bad it will be or how happy it is.
-I hate guys who thinks that they are the best. That is just BULLSHIT.
-I noticed that, in front of the people I hate, I will tell them right in the face without mercy.
-I always keep things to myself when I cannot even express myself.
-I am planning to do International Business and Management later. :D
-uuuuuuuuuuuu how I love maths so much. :D
-I love kids. Cute cute babies.
-Im mixxxxx Chinese Jawa Arab and Melayu, of course :D
-I don't like making people sad or malu..
-I can be very emotional sometimes.

That's all I could say for now after days evaluate myself. hehe :D

10 comments:

  1. i also want to evaluate myself!!

    - i am a morning person and afternoon and evening and night. im all-time person! LOL

    - i LOVEEE dressing up too! especially to functions. i will haunt down the perfect dress for every occasions. not gonna wear the same one EVER :p

    - JAMBU guys? im more to presetable guys. oh well, i actually look at the personality. WAIT. i think huzir is quite jambu u know.HAHA

    - goody goody 2 shoes guys are made to be husbands! HAHA. and im not ready to settle down. so come on bad boys! where are uuuuu? :p

    - i love flip flops and thongs too! but heels are sexy at times ;)

    - i HATE assignments and wont like them till the day i die

    - oh i loveeeee shopping for accessories. HELLO. u said u dun like to spend on accessories? now tell me, who bought the rm200+ swarovski bracelet huh?????!! (i still cant believe u spent so much on tat stupid looking bracelet)

    - oh im a crybaby too when it comes of hurting my love ones or get hurt by love ones. same la dik. kita kan cry babies. hahaha

    - i wanttttt evening dresses! like the whole closet of them! :D

    - LALA SUX. haha. especially PINK LALA. oh wait. PINK + BLACK. like wattafuck.

    - im sensitive around the person tat i love. other people? not really. pegi la mampos.

    - i want to cut my hair short back but then i want to do the latest style in 2009. woot woot. watch for my new look babe! :D

    - going out! hanging out! anywhere!anytime! fine with me! hehe. but i prefer road trips. damn fun!

    - oh sama la kita!!! we always stick to the same ones huh? dat shows how LOYAL we are! haha

    - i dun feel like punching anyone. im more to psychologically torture them. give better effects. lol.

    - stalking people's pages? not really my thing, unless tat person is bothering me.

    - beach! suntan! beach dresses! hot guys! heaven!!!!!

    - i dun like to memorise lyrics. im more to understand them. read and feeeeel the lyrics ;)

    - i cant sleep too many hours. feel so useless

    - easily awake too but malas gile lah nak bangun.

    - i get bored easily with boring people. like boringgggggggg people. oh btw, nerds are not boring. nerds are INTERESTING. lol

    - oh i dun really tell people tat i hate right at the face. i AVOID them. and will secretly hate them. haha. dats good for me :D

    - i HATE babies but i LOVE little kids. when they are between 2 to 5 years old. smaller or bigger than that, u can take them away from me.hehe

    - oh im mix too. come on. do we have to repeat ourselves again and again? yea yea yea. MACHIWARAB :D

    - i dun like to humiliate people unless they really getting on my nerves. :D

    oh wowww. i did evaluate myself today! thankx to u annoying sis! mwahmwah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heelll-oooooo
    huzir is not jambu okay
    jambu mcm dafi af tu
    which totally not my type
    huzir is my type.
    ang he is NOT jambu
    *strongly protest ni!*
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate lala too,
    and erm...
    i think huzir is jambu type la sayang,hahahaha.,
    nsb baek muka nya ada sikit garang,if not mmg jambu hbs,hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaaaaaaaaa
    tidak
    maksud jambu ku di text ku ini ialah..
    jambu yg putih2 bajet muke baby face gitu
    huzir bkn jambu
    tidaaaaakkkkkkk
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. weh, dalam banyak2 aku tulis, part huzir jambu tu je jadi tajuk sesi perdebatan?? tak gunaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. huzir bukan jambu..
    huzir durian.
    marilah makan buah-buahan tempatan.

    btw, to nabila..please dont hate babies..especially umar. he's my everything u know..even sometimes rasa mcm nak picit2 dia sampai penyek bila dia buat perangai.

    ReplyDelete
  7. eh umar tu baby lagi keee? umur dah cecah 2 tahun belum? if belum, tengok die dari jauh bolehla. kang saya tolong kak hana picit2 umar kang. hahahha

    ReplyDelete